Wednesday, May 2, 2012

29 Faces, A New Beginning

This face appeared in my Book of Days

After disappearing from not only my blogs, but my life, I've decided maybe it's time to jump back in and live.
I've been noodling around with Effy Wild's Book of Days, and when the above face appeared, I remembered how much I loved drawing faces.
So when talk of 29 Faces surfaced in the Book of Days group, my interest was piqued. I signed up.
I may or may not create 29 faces in the month of May (life is still spinning), but I will enjoy trying. 
We are about to leave for a Canada for a couple of weeks, but I'm packing my art-to-go bag right this moment.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Jennifer... she is absolutely stunning... such a beautiful face and journal spread... can't wait to see more...

Jenny x

Jenn said...

She's beautimous Jenz! (I want her hair!!)

Yay - so glad to hear the Canada trip is working out!! Hugs!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love this face, sweet BoD syster ~ and I look forward to seeing more!

Glad you're "back" too!

Anne said...

Hi Jennifer, she is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more.